My Strongest Type of Intelligence

At first, I thought that the strongest type of intelligences that I have is kinesthetic intelligence. I thought that way, because I used to dance since I was in kindergarten and I love dancing so much until now. However, after I use self-diagnostic for identifying multiple intelligences that Pak Iwan gave, I found that my strongest type of intelligence is interpersonal intelligence. I was made confuse by the result, I counted it again but the score is still the same. Then, I realize the reasons why interpersonal intelligence is the strongest intelligence that I have.

First, I am the president of traditional dance club in SSE, Tatra Abhirama. Works together with other member to manage the club is an ordinary and obligatory thing for me. I have to give directions to my secretary to make some proposals, I must monitor the club’s inventories from club’s member, and so on. Second, I usually have group assignment. That’s make my creative ideas usually appear if other people push my creative thinking ability. For example, when doing a class project or other project that do in a group my idea will come to complete someone’s idea. That means, my ideas have to be hooked first with other group member’s ideas. The last but not least, I often dance in a group and dancing in a group is need good coordination. While I am dancing in team I must equalize my power with other dancer, and its need good interpersonal intelligence.

From that reasons, I conclude that almost every activity that I do are need interpersonal intelligence. I think nothing wrong with it anymore. I will also build my intrapersonal intelligence, because I remember that intrapersonal intelligence is also important for teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment